Let me introduce you to Matt's new toy/hair cutter extraordinaire. Ever since I've known him, Matt has cut his own hair. He always did a great job, but the process was quite time-consuming. Enter the Flowbee. With this handy, vacuum-powered gadget, Matt has cut his haircutting time in half - and has a lot more fun doing it, too.
The other day, I heard the vacuum going in the baby's room - I walked in on this:
If you'll notice from the picture below, Tanner did have quite the little Friar Tuck look going on, so he definitely needed a trim . . . and hey, the Flowbee certainly did the trick - and Tanner actually seemed to enjoy it! So, for all your baby hair-cutting needs, check out this handy little device.
6 comments:
Okay I have to laugh, because Adam always talks about the Flowbee and really wants one, he says it would make cutting the boys hair much easier. Maybe i'll let him get one.
So my world keeps on getting smaller!!! We had our neighbors over for dinner on Sunday and discovered our neighbors our your cousins, Matt amd Abby Waldrip. Crazy we live right across the street from each other.
Tanner is adorable, and you look fabulous.
Happy Thanksgiving
Ron Paxton: As you can see, it sucks as it cuts.
Wayne Campbell: It certainly does suck.
sooo glad you posted that. That is awesome. I have to tell brandon about it!
lololol!!!!!!!!! My mom had a flowbee and used it on our dogs. She decided to use it on my brother one day and it left him with three bald spots on his head. Instead of taking him to a hair dresser immediately, she made me do it. She was too embarrassed to show anyone her doings. LOL. As long as it works for little t-boy then I am happy :)
Whit, That is hilarious that Matt cuts Tanner's hair with the Flowbee, too funny! I'm shocked that Tanner didn't freak out. It was fun seeing you guys the other day.
P.S - I need Matt's help on cutting hair. I just cut Drew's hair. It was successful, but not perfect :(
Post a Comment