Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Roomie Reunion



I visited my old college roomate, Erin, this last week. We had a great time catching up and hanging out with our kids. Erin has 2 adorable children, Noah and Brynnley. Noah has only met Matt once but fell in love with him - so the whole time I was there, Noah kept calling me "Matt". It was hilarious.

I spent the night at Erin's cute new townhome and in the morning, I introduced her to DSW shoes (trust me, this place rocks - http://www.dsw.com/) - and we went out to lunch at CPK. I had so much fun hanging out with Erin and her sweet little family. Erin is such a great mother - and was the best roomate - we had a blast together during our first year at BYU. It's amazing to me how much our lives have changed in just a few short years - we're both married, with growing families . . . wow. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful people and examples in my life.

1 comment:

Brandon and Erin said...

love ya pootie! We need to get together more often! Happy Thanksgiving!!
love, Pookie :)