Hi Dad!
**This was an email that Tanner and I sent to Matt his first day back to work after being home with us for a whole month on paternity leave.
I had such a wonderful time hanging out with my amazing husband and adorable son. I'm so grateful that Matt was able to take such a good amount of time off of work to be with me, bond with Tanner, and visit family. We had such a blast being together. This past month has been one of the happiest times of my life and I just want to thank Matt and Tanner for making my life so wonderful. I love you two!!
2 comments:
Ah paternity leave. It was great to have Spencer around, but he was getting a little antsy by the time his month was up. Let's just say it's a good thing he is the bread-winner and I stay home with Lilly.
But that first month is a precious bonding experience. Glad you got to enjoy it with your honey and sweet baby.
Wow, for so many reasons. First off, so cute! And secondly, nice paternity leave! It was great to get to finally see the little guy. I'm glad we were able to make it :)
Post a Comment