Thursday, November 6, 2008

GO JAZZ!

Matt's brother, Jon, and his friends came and stayed with us this last weekend. They had bought tickets to go to the Jazz/Clippers game on Monday and Matt ended up getting box seats from his work and decided to surprise the boys with the tickets. So, we sneakily gave the boys' tickets away to some couples in our ward and played off the whole thing until we got to the gate at the Staples Center where Matt handed Jon and his friends the box seat tickets. We all had a really fun time - especially Tanner - that was his very first Jazz game!

5 comments:

Kiersten said...

Hey Whitney, your baby is adorable; hope all is well with you in Vandyland.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Oh my word! You guys have been busy. I didn't realize you had a complete travel-a-thon planned. You and Matt always are so cute and look like you're having such a fun time! We are so excited to see you guys! We will for sure meet up when we come back. We were so close to being there for the blessing. Tanner is so cute and I can't believe how big he's getting! I also loved the pictures of you and your sisters and of you and Matt visiting your proposal place. How romantic! You look beautiful!

Annie Duckworth said...

So I clicked on the picture of Matt and Tanner and he has totally gotten bigger(Tanner, not Matt)! His cheeks are so full. It's so funny to see how fast they grow. Brooklyn has almost outgrown the jeans that she was wearing last time you saw her.

McLove said...

Whit!!! I am so sad I missed you this weekend:( i didn't bring my phone charger down with me and my phone died so I got your msg Sunday night:( I would love to catch up call me when you are free:) You guys have more visitors than anyone I have ever met:) so fun!

Rachel Gillie said...

Hi Whitney! I cannot wait to meet Tanner. You should have Julie take the pictures, she is now charging a $25 sitting fee, but you can still get the cd for free. Julie is one of Shellie's best friends from growing up. Her email is theartist9@hotmail.com