Monday, December 8, 2008

The Three Amigos and their Three Musketeers

THE THREE MUSKETEERS



Nick and baby Drew, Brian and baby Porter, Matt and baby Tanner.




For some reason, Tanner refuses to acknowledge other babies. I think he likes to be the center of attention, and with another baby around, he starts feeling like his territory is being invaded . . . baby Drew kept staring at Tanner and Tanner would look everywhere but at Drew. It looks like Tanner is looking at Drew in this picture, but he's actually staring off into the space behind Drew's head . . . oh well, I'm sure Tanner will get over his territorial nature soon and start acknowledging his fellow musketeers.

3 comments:

Jamie Onken said...

Dude, I can't see the pictures!

Whitney V said...

The pics should show up now!

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

so cute! What great boys we have in our life!