After waiting at home through 8 hours of contractions, Matt and I finally decided to make our way to Cedars-Sinai Hospital at 6pm. When we arrived, I was already dilated to a 5, almost a 6 - well on my way to having a baby.
I toughed out the heavy contractions like a champ - Matt can attest to my bravery - until 10:30pm, when I received my relief: the epidural. The doctor arrived three hours after the epidural and I pushed through just 3 contractions before Tanner was born - at 1:33am.
Here we are: the proud new parents of a happy, healthy, adorable little boy.
Here are his tiny, precious feet
Here I am with my little sweetheart. I just think Tanner is the most adorable little guy ever. He's got a great head of blonde hair that I can't get enough of.
23 comments:
Welcome T. Rock. Congratulations guys!
He is soooooo adorable!!!!!! And you my dear are so gorgeous even after giving birth! How amazing!
Congratulations!! He is adorable. I can't wait to meet him so let us know when he will be visiting Utah.
Well done you two!!
Congrats from Grandma and Grandpa Chamberlain.
We are working on the name that Tanner can call his young and hip grandparents!
How does Papa Steve and Momma T sound or
Lord Steve and Lady Tresa (English background)!
We are excited to see the adorable boy that has stolen our hearts!!!
love mom
YAY!! congratulations!!! how exciting. tanner is adorable (great job on finally picking a perfect name :) -- can't wait to meet him in person!
We let Max know! and sent him the pictures!!!! WE love you!!!!!!! and are going crazy here! We've redone both Elise's room and mine! Plus broken half the dishes!! hehe!
Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you! He is amazing and Porter can't wait until he gets to meet his new BFF!
Oh my heavens, he is cute! And I love the name :) Also, who looks like that right after they give birth?! Congratulations to you both, we're super stoked for you guys. You two will be great parents! *B
He is so beautiful! I am so happy for the two of you- proud new parents to be! I love the name and can't wait to meet him! Don't let him grow at all before I get up there:)
I am actually crying. He is soooo precious and I am so happy he made it here adorable as ever!!! Congrats Matt and Whit. Can't wait to meet the little sweetheart. Of course you look as fabulous as ever Whit:)
Oh my Whit- Congratulations!!! Little T. Rock is soo cute!! And I have to say I'm super jealous- Madilyn's offically one day overdue and I'm going crazy to meet her! Good luck and Take extra care over the next few days!
Luv Steph (gerritsen) Peterson
P.S. I'm still new to this blogging thing so I hope this works ...
Congratulations!!! He is adorable. I am so excited for you guys!!
I almost started to cry! He looks perfect and I love the name...I don't know if he will ever be called Tanner, probably just T. Rock his whole life.
Congratulations!!! He is adorable.
Whit! What a stud! Congratulations!!! Great work--glad the labor went well.
Congratulations! So I guess I shouldn't have figured anything less, but you look so pretty...even after labor! He is so cute. I wish we could be there to hold him. I'm so happy for you guys!! Love you guys!!
LOL! I am dying of laughter over your moms comments. I vote for Lord Steve and Lady Tresa WITH an english accent! I love your mom!
Hooray! I am so happy for you guys! You are gonna love being parents. Tanner is perfect! He looks so cute and I can't wait to meet him! congrats...what a beautiful family
T. Rock looks like a cool dude:) He's precious--Congratulations!
Whit you are the most gorgeous new mom I have ever seen! Congratulations! TRock is one handsome fellow, Macady and Avery are going to be after a younger man!
Whit he is so precious! Congratulations to you and Matt, how fun. I can't wait to see your cute little family in the future and I also agree, you look way too good to have just given birth!
whitney!!!! oh my, i was looking through steph gerritsen's blog and i found yours.. and i am so glad i did! i loved seeing what you have been up to..i don't think i have seen you since we were both at byu.. before you got married! how in the world are you? your boy is adorable! send me your email so i can add you to my blog..that is, if you want to see it:) kellemarshall@gmail.com
kelli kinnersley marshall
Post a Comment