Monday, September 15, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures

Our good friends, Paul and Kristi, were nice enough to head out to Malibu early one morning and take some fun pregnancy pictures of me. Here are some of the cool pictures they shot. Thanks you two!!




7 comments:

R and K said...

Whit, those pics are great-one of a kind!

Brandon and Erin said...

The pics look so good. What a fun way to take pics and to be able to look back on your pregnancy! Let me know when the little guy is coming! I am soooo excited for you- I seriously think of you every day:) Good luck:)

Adrienne said...

you're beautiful! can't wait to see your little guy

Charity said...

What a cute idea, i'm so happy for you guys! And of course you look fabulous even 9 months preg. I'll be watching for pics. of the little guy!!

ryan and becca said...

four words - ANTM - I can't actually write them out because I don't want to anger Tyra...

Jamie Onken said...

I love them all! I'm so glad you got some.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Those are so pretty!! I'm glad you got them done. How fun! Always beautiful.