Saturday, September 20, 2008

Already Drawing a Crowd

Grandma and Grandpa Chamberlain, and Aunties Amber and Elise made the long drive from Utah for a quick, 2-day visit . . . they just couldn't wait to see Tanner.

Tanner is the first grandbaby and nephew in the family and he sure did get a lot of loving attention from his adoring fans.

Here is Tanner, winning over the hearts of grandpa and his aunties.
Tanner's talented grandpa drew this beautiful picture of me and Tanner.



Lucky for me, this gorgeous grandma gets to stay with us for 10 days to help take care of me . . . I mean Tanner. Thanks mom! Tanner and I love having you here with us!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TO VISIT! WE'LL MISS YOU - BUT WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE END OF OCTOBER!

7 comments:

R and K said...

The Chamberlain family is in love! That first picture of everybody looking at him is great. I'm glad your mom is out there to help. My mom was over every day for two weeks.. The picture your dad drew is amazing.

ifr said...

Whitney, I am so happy that your family came, and that you get to spend such good time with your mother. They are good people, and what a wonderful reunion for you. You even more beautiful as a mother (hard to top the pre-Mom beauty). Congratulations! You look so happy.

Matt, you look like a natural as a father. I can't wait to meet Tanner. Such a great blessing to both families. Great tribute to Adam as well. Accurate, and appropriate. I'm excited to see you all soon.

Dad

Stephanie said...

I love your family!

Ashley Christensen said...

I can't wait to come see you guys...you couldn't look happier and more in love with your little boy :) Congratulations! We miss you guys like crazy!

Tyler and Jenica said...

Oh sweetie congratulations! I am so happy to see your adorable boy and to know that you are healthy and happy as ever! You were so nice to me while we lived in LA for the few months this summer and I really appreciate it. I hope you are having a blast!

Toronto's said...

Whit, Congrats he is adorable. I am glad you have some family to help out. Good luck with everything.

MUG said...

Whitney! You're little one is beautiful. Amber sent me the link to your blog! I am so glad you are doing well.