Thursday, September 25, 2008

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF TANNER ROCKWELL

So there I was, sleeping peacefully, minding my own business, when Mom decided to get a little bit creative on me . . .





She pulled out Daddy's hair gel and started messing with my 'do . . .



and then dressed me up in all sorts of outfits - Thanks Auntie Deb, Cousin Emily, and Aunt Joyce for my bling bling binky and cool outfits . . . Mom just couldn't wait to get me to try them all out.






C'mon Mom . . . leave me alone already!!






Alright, alright, I'll give you a cool Rockstar picture - just for Dad . . . "Rock On!"



Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm tired and I need my beauty sleep. All this dressing up really wore me out . . . "YAWN"

4 comments:

Brandon and Erin said...

cute cute cute... I want to see you guys again soon! What a little stud.

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

ok so does he have red hair? In these pictures it looks exactly like Brooklyn's hair. The same amount/length/color and everything. Is it just the lighting? He is so dang cute though. I have the cutest beanie with a pink skull on it...it doesn't fit her yet though. I'm hoping by Halloween it will.

Olsen Family said...

He is seriously so cute. He looks so sweet too. I'm so happy for you.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet him- he is too cute!