Friday, September 5, 2008

Progression of The Belly!!


The Belly started out as an embarrassing little ball of fat that, even at 21 weeks along-and much to my frustration, no one seemed to recognize as a prego baby bump . . .


And proceeded to grow into a 28 week old mini basketball bump that was virtually nonexistent from behind . . .




And now, at 38 weeks, it has progressed to the stages of a fully ripened, prize-winning melon.


Mini-Matt could be coming any day now!!! . . .

12 comments:

Nick Onken said...

I'll make sure to have a hot dog ready for him.

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

You look so cute! Every time I hear that I just roll my eyes because I don't feel it but you honestly look way cute!

Holy cow. Good luck. This is crazy.

Brandon and Erin said...

i LOVE it! You are such a cute prego woman! it was fun to see you guys 2 weeks ago...let me know when the little man arrives!

Toronto's said...

Whit I am so excited for you, boys are so much fun and he will be so cute. You look adorable.

Unknown said...

OMG! YOU ARE SOOO CUTE!

Jenner said...

good luck whitney!

Gavin and Natalie said...

We miss you guys so much! I keep thinking about you and if you're in the hospital or not. :) I love you! Good luck! We can't wait to see him!

Adrienne said...

Oh Whit! You are so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of the little man. I'm sure he's going to be adorable.

Olsen Family said...

You look darling! I hope you are feeling okay and getting some sleep!

Jolene said...

You still look fabulous at 9 months pregnant. I hope everything goes well. Good luck.

Unknown said...

I can't wait for you to have mini-Matt! And to think in only a few years he'll be able to beat me up just like his daddy and uncles!

I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

love to have my hand in your panties getting your clit hard and pu--y dripping wet, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm get them deeeeeeeeep inside your wet dripping pu--y