Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TWILIGHT


I had a Girls Night Out with my Downtown Diva pals and went to see Twilight. I organized the movie night because I wanted to get together with the girls - and I knew Twilight would be good bait. I have to admit, I haven't read the books - so I'm not one of the cult followers - but I have to say that I enjoyed the film - SUPER cheesy, yes, but fun. Listening to the giddy little teenagers filling the theatre with their giggling and swooning, made me feel like I was back in Jr. High. All of us girls filled our biggest purses with candy and snacks: we had a great time chowing down on our contraband and watching the ultimate chick flick. Tanner was our male chaperone for the night - though, when Matt found out how girly the movie was, he was very concerned about the estrogen levels our little T-Man was exposed to . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU HAVE TO READ THE BOOKS! And if the only was is by me sending you all four of them then so be it.

Kaitlin and Charles said...

Hey Whitney, this is Kaitlin Young (from BYU dorms) I saw your blog on Adrienne's friend list and noticed that you live in LA. My husband is going to USC-if you ever want to get together, let me know I would love to...email me kaitlineyoung@hotmail.com
p.s. Your baby is adorable!