"Come on Mom, what do you expect?! . . . If I want to grow up to be a sugarholic like Dad, I've got to get started early . . . "
FREE Child Tickets to LEGOLAND and SIXFLAGS!!
9 years ago
Beyond the 7 levels of the Candy Cane forest, past the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and within the concrete jungle of downtown Los Angeles, lies VANDYLAND . . .
"Come on Mom, what do you expect?! . . . If I want to grow up to be a sugarholic like Dad, I've got to get started early . . . "
Labels: Tanner's Red Vine fiasco
5 comments:
This is so funny! It is only natural that Matt's son would already love red vines!
Haha oh I want red vines too! But my name is Flipe because when you try and text Elise is doesn't work it comes us as flipe. And yes I took ALMOST all of those pictures. At least I photoshopped them all haha!
Just like his Daddy. Love that cute faced Tanimal:)
Good Boy!!! He needs to come to my house and get all my candy...I eat TOO much sugar!
That is awesome.
Post a Comment