Monday, March 9, 2009

WHO DO YOU LOVE?


7 comments:

LV said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! THAT IS THE CUTEST!!! WAY TO GO TANNER!
Seriously, I think my heart just leaped out of my chest! How special do you feel??!!

Annie Duckworth said...

Mine too! That was so awesome. I just watched it with Preston and Kailee and they kept saying AGAIN AGAIN to all of the videos. His jumping is awesome because his arms are at his side and calm and his legs are goin' wild. That is hilarious.

stephanie said...

That is so sweet! I can't believe how big he is already!

Kari said...

oh my gosh!!! Adorable

McLove said...

Way too cute:) He is such a doll:) I can't believe how bouncy he is in the jumper!

Flipe said...

Thats amazing. He has better concentration skills than I do. Oh I just love him! He is so smart!!

Doug and Steph said...

That is so cute! They grow up so fast. He looks like so much fun!