Monday, March 16, 2009

THIS MUCH I KNOW ABOUT MY MEN . . .

Both get this crazy glint in their eyes whenever they're around things that are uber-manly . . . like guns
(FYI - Tanner's "weapon" is an old-school decorative muzzle loader - i.e. not dangerous)




They like golf . . .
And basketball . . .




And pretty much any sport out there . . .
(Even Penguin-Iceburg skating on WiiFit)





They love airplanes . . .




And driving . . .
(It looks like Tanner is ready to have Dad take over the wheel)




They are extremely cool . . .





Extremely handsome . . .



And extremely in love with eachother . . .

And with me.

What a lucky woman I am.

10 comments:

Annie Duckworth said...

I love how Tanner is still steering while asleep. He is so adorable.

A and M said...

I love this post! Tanner is so photogenic.

Ashley Christensen said...

I love this post...so cute and creative! It was so good seeing you at the game the other day. Hope we can get together more often. BTW, how do you post pictures side by side, I've never been able to figure that out. Help me out blogger pro :)

love ya!

Tresa said...

We fall in love with Tanner and you guys all over again!
This makes life FANTASTIC!
Grandma and Grandpa C.

Tresa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandon and Erin said...

Cutest post ever! I love it...can't wait to see you guys again!

MUG said...

Those first two pictures are so funny! You are lucky girl with such a sweet family!

Merivale said...

Soo darling Whit:) Love all those pics:)

Merivale said...

That comment was from Avery not Merivale:)

stephanie said...

What a darling post! I can't believe how much Tanner has changed - he's growing too fast!! Miss you!