Beyond the 7 levels of the Candy Cane forest, past the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and within the concrete jungle of downtown Los Angeles, lies VANDYLAND . . .
This is how I feel about lugging around a 2lb little ball of energy in my belly all day long . . . a little bit fat but really really excited about having a BABY!!! :)
Hey, where'd my comment go?! Seriously, I wrote like two weeks ago and now it's gone. Bah! Anyway, I think you're adorable as ever, Whitney! And I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you guys. The new place, and THE belly, looks great! We're just excited for you guys and the life you're living :)
Click on the image above to download the history I wrote about Matt's amazing grandparents, Fredericka van der Wouden and Govert Copier
Family of Four
The Kadenator
1 Year (June '11)
Baby K
10 Months (April '11)
KadenBaby
5 Months (November '10)
My Beautiful Boy
3 months (September '10)
Baby Kaden
2 Months (August '10)
KADEN-MONSTER
1 Month (July '10)
KADEN JUSTICE VANDERMYDE
June 1, 2010
Family of Three
T-Man
2 1/2 Years (April '11)
TannerManner
2 Years (December '10)
MR. T
21 Months (June '10)
Tan "The Man"
17 months (February '10)
Tanimal
1 Year (September '09)
TannerMan
9 Months (June '09)
Tanner
6 Months (March '09)
TRock
3 Months (Dec '08)
TANNER ROCKWELL VANDERMYDE
SEPTEMBER 16, 2008
Graduation from Pepperdine Law
May 2007
Honduras
January-April 2006
Europe
June-July 2005
Matt & Whitney Vandermyde
JULY 31, 2004
A TRIBUTE
This is a tribute to Matt's Sweet-Tooth . . . and to our clever blog name that I wish I could take credit for - and that I hope is not trademarked by Ryan C., Attorney-at-Law
8 comments:
Hey, you updated it! And your ultrasound photos are so amazing!
Kinohi
How cute are you in these pics of your belly! It makes me miss you even more!
Cool belly Whitney! Congratulations.
so cute!
so glad you've joined the blogging world.
It's about time you got this up! I am so excited for all of these babies to come.
Whit! I'm so excited you have a blog. you look so cute pregnant. miss ya.
You look so cute. And your new apartment looks awesome.
Hey, where'd my comment go?! Seriously, I wrote like two weeks ago and now it's gone. Bah! Anyway, I think you're adorable as ever, Whitney! And I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you guys. The new place, and THE belly, looks great! We're just excited for you guys and the life you're living :)
Keep in touch! *B
Post a Comment