Even though Mini-Matt hasn't yet graced this world with his wild little self, Matt and I decided that with all the life changes that pregnancy brings, we should celebrate Mothers and Fathers day this year.
- I made this "Pregnancy Survival Kit" for Matt for Father's Day. It included silly little things to help Matt get through all the mood swings and other craziness that comes along with pregnancy. The onesies were a reminder that "it will all be worth it in the end."
- Mothers Day was fabulous. Matt got up at the crack of dawn and made me the most amazing breakfast. I heard him up, banging pots and pans around, and I was listening for the familiar crack of eggs and sizzle of bacon - but there was more commotion than just that . . . he surprised me with french toast all cut into triangles, with little squares of butter on each one AND orange juice, eggs, toast, and bacon. He knew just what my pregnant belly needed. :) Unfortunately, the pictures for this amazing Mothers Day Breakfast included my truly precious morning look that is just not fit to post online.
No comments:
Post a Comment