Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome Home Hermana Chamberlain!!

When we were younger, my mom used to paint signs up on our front window for special occasions. It became a fun tradition in our family. This most recent window-art was painted to celebrate the return of my older sister, Amber, from her mission.


My amazing sister, Amber, served in the Minneapolis, Minnesota Spanish speaking mission. She inspired our family through her faith-filled letters and strengthened us through her diligent service to the Lord. We are all so proud of her and are so happy to have her back home. She has the cutest chicitita accent ever . . . it only manifests itself when she gets really excited about something that happened on the mission.


I was able to spend a few days in Utah with Amber, my little sister Elise, and my wonderful parents. I had so much fun hearing missionary stories and staying up late laughing, singing, and just enjoying the time with my sisters. We can't wait for the return of our brother Max, who is serving in the Atlanta, Georgia mission. He's still got a little over a year left and is working hard and growing in spirituality more and more each day. We're so proud of him!!



Welcome Home Ber!!

4 comments:

outdoorber said...

Thank you Sista! It's so cute! Guess what yesterday I found blogs for all my high school friends! It was so neat to catch up a little on how they are all doing! I love you have a wonderful 4th of July!

Unknown said...

I can't believe amber is back!!!!!!!

Gavin and Natalie said...

I love seeing your pics! You have the cutest family!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

Pretty sure that you are so tiny still. You look so cute. How fun to have your sister back.