We started out the festivities in South Pasadena for an early morning, small-town 4th of July Parade. The kids loved it. But it was HOT. Whew.
After nap time we headed up to La Crescenta for a Fireworks show. We found a nice secluded parking lot and set up camp--opened up the back of our Expedition, pulled out the bike and stroller, and blasted some patriotic country tunes.
Tanner made friends with our parking lot neighbors. The poor teen kept trying to disappear behind his headset and enjoy his music, but Tanner wasn't having it. He just wanted the kid to check out his bike and play with him.
And I'm pretty sure the mother thought I was lying in saying that Kaden was indeed a boy. She kept trying to correct me saying, "girl, right?" I even went with a mohawk to try to give my pretty little boy a more manly edge. Ha.
The boys looked so cute in their tie-dye shirts and chocolate-stained faces.
Matt and I had so much fun with our boys.
How blessed we are to raise our little family in such a great nation.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!









1 comment:
I love that Kaden's shirt even says 'I am Tanners little BROTHER'... A girl no?! funny stuff.
Post a Comment