Saturday, March 26, 2011

Riverside Air Show

March 26, 2011

Matt's brother Brandon and his wife Lindsay and their son Mason came out to visit us the last weekend in March. The trip was strategically planned - by the ladies - to coincide with the ever-exciting, end-of-the-month sample sales in downtown LA. After shopping our little hearts out on Friday, we decided to hit up Riverside on Saturday for their annual air show. It was pretty sweet. Especially since we've got a few airplane fans in the family. 


I like to call this next grouping of pictures simply, "Wipe off the drool, boys!" 





(Oh how I wish I could see their faces in these pictures.)


 This place was man heaven. 
And all the men (little and large) had a blast!




"Oh my goss!!"

"Look at the cool red airplane Aunt Lindsay!!"


 Us women-folk had a pretty good time too. 


Here are some of the cool things the boys were drooling over.





We had a great time in airplane heaven . . . Riverside did not disappoint.

No comments: