Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Wedding Mary!!

October 9, 2010


My cousin Mary got married this past October to a great guy, Steed Nelson. I was lucky enough to be able to travel to Utah for the wedding--thanks to my other cousin Tresa's willingness to play mommy for a day and help me brave the airplane ride with my two kiddos.
Kaden did great. Pretty much slept the whole way. And Tanner was a happy little camper until we had to leave the airplane upon arriving in Utah. He flipped out and had a meltdown right in the middle of the exit ramp. It was awesome. So glad I had Tresa there to help me.


The wedding was absolutely beautiful (wish I had taken more pics!!). It was so fun to hang out with all my cousins. I have the best cousins ever--we all have so much fun together.



Tanner had a wonderful time getting in as many pictures as he could, he loves Mary and Steed and wanted to be near them the whole time. He kept yelling their names, trying to distract them as they posed for their pics.


And Kaden kept himself busy melting everyone's hearts. What a cutie.



We had a great time at the wedding, celebrating with the happy couple...



Congrats Cuz!!

No comments: