October 31, 2010
The managing partner at Matt's law firm throws the greatest parties and we were so excited that he was hosting a Halloween 2010 Party. We had a tough time coming up with a couples costume, so we just both picked a theme and ran with it.
Matt went as ... well, do I really even need to explain his costume??!
Actually, yes, yes, I do. The costume actually requires much explanation . . . A few days before our party, I finally convinced Matt to come with me to go Halloween costume shopping (he's not one for dressing up, and isn't a big fan of Halloween either).
I dragged Matt's miserable self around a giant costume warehouse and he was not feelin' any of my great ideas... until I spotted the Hulk Hogan wig/bandana/moustache number. Matt cheered right up.
The day of the party, to complete the ensemble (and all without any prompting from me) Matt shaved his arms and legs, then doused himself with the orangest fake tanner he could find, donned a muscle shirt, and threw in a WWE championship belt courtesy of Target's kids section.
He even looked up Hulk's signature poses and phrases. Pretty authentic, no?!
This is Hulk's victory pose after winning the prize for best costume.
I went as Cher and loved rockin' my whole crazy ensemble.
(if you ask me, this looks like a guy who's having fun dressing up!! ;)
The evening was full of great costumes, good company, delicious food, and lots and lots of candy . . .







1 comment:
Soooo funny!!! Matt is a perfect Hulk!
Post a Comment