Guess where Mom and Dad dragged me to this weekend?! A wedding.
They wanted me to sit still through the whole ceremony . . . but there were just too many cool things to look at, so I made Mom get up with me and walk around.
I actually did really good, and only got restless for a little bit.
The wedding was pretty cool - it was outside at the Calamigos Ranch in Malibu.
I got to sit at the grown-ups table for dinner, hang out with this curly-haired beauty, and dance the night away.
Congratulations on your marriage, Jason and Judy!
Thanks for letting me crash your wedding!
*Special thanks go out to Baby Porter who was the inspiration for my great outfit
and to Meryl for capturing the day's events after Mom forgot her camera




2 comments:
Porter loves that he has a twinner outfit with Tanner! He looks so dang cute! We miss you!
Whitney,
Glad you all survived the wedding. What a beautiful family you have...and you are so beautiful. Fun to see your blog!
sara johansen ward
Post a Comment