Monday, May 25, 2009

MOMMY GET-TOGETHER AT THE HUNTINGTON

At the beginning of April, I organized with a bunch of my friends to get online and snag tickets for the May free day at The Huntington Gardens. The tickets went super fast but we ended up with 30 of them.

Here is most of our group.
We were quite the spectacle: a never-ending stroller caravan.

We had a lot of fun together but the day was SUPER hot! So, we didn't last long.


After battling the heat, Becca and I couldn't wait to get our babies lathered up and into the pool!
I know, I know, it's just wrong how fab Becca's bod is!


4 comments:

ryan and becca said...

Whoa...I loooove your camera. It magically takes away 10 pounds and makes a person fifty shades tanner. What in the sam hill?

stephanie said...

Okay, I love that I'm eating Swedish Fish while reading this ... and wishing for a body like that!! :) I love the Huntington - it looks like you had so much fun!

bonny with a Y said...

hooeeee - go becca. :)

RachelAA said...

Becca that's all you - work it!!! And I just love that group shot!