Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TANNER'S TUMMY-TIME ACROBATICS


Matt wants Tanner to grow big and strong so he has set up a strict workout schedule for our little T-Man. Tanner must go through a grueling tummy-time exercise before he eats (alright, alright, the exercise isn't really all that grueling . . . for Tanner. . . I, on the other hand, just can't stand to watch the little guy struggle).

On Tuesday, September 30, the day Tanner turned 2 weeks old, this is what happened during our Tummy-Time session:

Then, just to prove how tough he really is, Tanner performed again for his proud parents:

11 comments:

ryan and becca said...

I CAN'T believe that! Gwen was 4 months old the 1st time she ever rolled over. What in the world??!!

Dane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy and Dane said...

What a studdly little man, Impressive! Whit, I miss your little laugh, it was good to hear you!!
-Aims

A and M said...

I can't believe it, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a Vandermyde Man!

Michelle and Adam said...

What in the world... that was 2 different ways. Tell him to keep it up! He looks like he's already geared up for the match with Michael. Michael's just eating more to work on his mass.

c-ya soon... such a cute blog

Tresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tresa said...

Thanks for the "shout out" Whit and Matt. It was so much fun spending time with Tanner and learning how to be a grandma! I like the roll over both sides!!
Thanks for letting me hang out with you all!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Holy crap! I didn't think that was possible!! I guess tummy time is a must! :)

Gabriela said...

Hi Whitney-this is "Gabs", your cousin Dan's wife. I saw your mom and dad at Matt and Abby's reception and they were gushing about your new little guy-and I can see why-he's so cute!

And rolling over at 2 weeks??? that is seriously crazy! I've never had one do anything that early!

lyndsey said...

your buddy ricky schroeder & fam are in a multi page spread in people this week...i thought of you when i saw it :)

stephanie said...

That's awesome! I can't believe it, especially that he rolled in both directions. What a cute little boy you have!!