Grandma and Grandpa Vandermyde came to visit for a few days . . . Tanner loved having them here.
The day the Vandermydes left (one day before Tanner turned 4 weeks old), Baby Tanner put into motion Operation Melt My Grandparents Hearts: Tanner made eye contact with and smiled at each and every one of us.
Tanner has a lot of competition - with 4 cousins (one just 8 days older than him) and one more cousin on the way, he's got to be sure that his Granparents know who is the cutest!! :)
I was able to catch one of his adorable smiles on camera:
5 comments:
So cute!! I hope I meet him (and you) someday!
Oh my goodness. He is adorable Whitney! You are so lucky!
what a cutie! I need to see you guys again!!
Oh my. What a stud. Brooklyn is a chunk compared to Tanner. i can't wait for them to meet though. Maybe some of his charm will rub off on her and make her smile more!
I love little T-Rock! He is so adorable and we can't wait to see him. Sorry Matt, I think Tanner is Whitney's little twin :)
Post a Comment