While I was in Utah visiting my newly-returned missionary sister, my wonderful family - both the Vandermydes and the Chamberlains/Tennants - put together some really fun baby showers for me and mini-Matt. It was so fun to get together with family and friends. I had such a great time catching up with everyone!
Thank you Michelle and Marsha, and Mom and Elise for the fun showers. And thank you to everyone for all the super cute gifts! My baby collection is starting to pile up!
This was the outcome of one of my baby shower games. Everyone got to cut and paste Matt's and my facial features to create their own unique version of what our little mini-Matt - or "Mitney" - is going to look like . . . Let's just hope that our little man doesn't come out looking anything like the images above . . .
** Special apology to: Chuck Bartholomew, Jennifur, Paco, Germain, PonchoVilla, and CyberClops . . . these creations were all just too disturbing to include in the Mitney Collage.
Hangin' with the Utah Crew
I got to see a bunch of my high school friends while I was in Utah. It was so great to get together. Everyone is doing such fun things with their lives. And I love that even though we've all branched out and are living our own lives, we can always get together and still just be the same group of crazy girlfriends that we were back in school. It was great seeing everyone!! I love you all!!
**I promise that the pictures of me in the yellow-striped shirt were all taken on the same day . . . though I do wear that shirt a lot nowadays. The Belly has the final say on my wardrobe each day and it tends to rotate between a select few articles of clothing . . .
1 comment:
I love the collage pictures! Those are great. We can only hope your baby turns out looking so good.
Post a Comment