I love this picture because it looks like our little man is doing a jig . . .
We went in to have the ultrasound done at about 18 weeks. The nurse asked us if we had any guesses at what we were having and Matt said, without hesitation, that we were having a boy. Sure enough, as soon as the ultrasound wand hit my belly, our little man was there showing off the fact that he was, indeed, a boy. Matt was so proud.
The little guy's expected entrance into this world is September 18th. We can't wait! :)


1 comment:
Sorry Whitney, this comment is for Matt. Hey Matt, its Abe Barker, I was thinking about extreme sledding and thought I would see where you ended up. Congrats on Law School and the incoming mini-Matt. Send me an email and let me know how things are going. Sounds like you had quite the adventure while in school. I'd love to hear about it all.
Abe
dbarker@ulv.edu
Post a Comment