Saturday, May 15, 2010

CATALINA ISLAND

Matt surprised me one day by taking work off so we could take a day trip to Catalina island--just the two of us!

How could I not fall in love with the place when we had dolphins swimming along our boat on the trip over, and had this view when we arrived!?


We rented a golf cart and cruised around the island. Yup, there's the belly...


We had a delicious lunch at Steve's Steakhouse with ice cream for dessert. Yum.


Catalina has an awesome miniature golf course with the craziest, most elaborate holes. This was my favorite activity of the day...only because I actually TIED with Matt at the end of the game! Yay me!



We had a great time at Catalina and highly recommend the trip to anyone who hasn't been.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Whit! Look at that cutest belly bump! Hope the end is going well. We think of you often. How is the name situation shaping up? Can't wait to see what baby #2 looks like!

RachelAA said...

Looks wonderful!

Brandon and Erin said...

Finally:) So cute..you are a beautiful pregnant woman-- well beautiful woman anytime:) Can't believe we have gone from roomies to mommies!!

Kathryn said...

You must be "nesting." I see lots of new blog updates. Hope you are doing well. I'm excited for the little guy to arrive.

Ben and Jenny said...

Hi Matt and Whitney!

I came across your blog while looking on Troy Burtons blog. I still hang out with Amy Gayheart Roberts, and Lori Blood Mayfield every couple of months, and we have wondered what ever happened to our Dixie friend! Glad I came across your blog. You have a beautiful little boy and it looks like another on the way! Congrats!