Sunday, March 14, 2010

CHRISTMAS IN SNOW


TANNER'S 1ST TASTE OF SNOW
Hmmm....what is this cold white stuff??!


I wonder what it tastes like...


Yeah, definitely not a frozen fluffy marshmallow as I previously suspected...



WINTER WONDERLAND
Big fan of the rope swing...


The tire sled was pretty sweet...

Who wouldn't like a sled with a race car steering wheel?...


But Grandpa and Dad really got carried away with the slick metal saucer...


Good thing Grandma T was there to help me calm down after my speedy ride down the hill...


Overall Opinion of Snow and Sledding: 2 enthusiastic mittened-thumbs up!



Oh yeah, the adults got to have fun in the snow too...(though Mom, Kinohi, and Sharlene had to sit out the ski trip because of their prego bellies!)


PRESENTS

Yeah, I'm a pretty big fan of Christmas.

1 comment:

Amy and Dane said...

So many great memories of your backyard. Fun to see it again!