Saturday, November 14, 2009

FREE DAYS ARE THE BEST DAYS!

Los Angeles has some pretty cool places for kids . . . and it seems that most, if not all of these places, have free days. So, thanks to my fabulous Mommy friends here in LA, Tanner and I have been hittin' up the free days like they're goin' outta style.






We have had so much fun.
Tanner loves exploring the Museums and Gardens,
and has a blast hanging out with all his little buddies.
And it's nice for me to get together with such a fun group of mommies!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

Ok how do you hear about all these free days?

ryan and becca said...

I think that the Museum of the West is something Sunshine would appreciate, hopefully they have a belt-buckle display and an Eagle room. PS - I know your secret...:)