For the 4th of July, we carried on last years' tradition and spent the weekend with friends in Dana Point.

We went swimming, ate lots of good food that was made even better by the fact that it was cooked by the men, enjoyed a rousing game of Guesstures
watched some awesome fireworks . . .
and got entertained by our little Tannerman . . .

6 comments:
Ahhhhhhhh the simple pleasures are the best. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all keep that sense of wonder at the most simple things.
Love Grandpa C
I am going to watch this everyday!! I love his laugh I miss him soo much!
So this is better than the youtube video -Because Tanner's my grandson!!
love Grand T
We were like 5 minutes south in San Clemente! Saw the same fireworks though! :)
Oh how fun! That was so much fun last year. I can't believe how big Tanner is getting. Such a model family. :)
Post a Comment