Our friends, Scott and Shellie, and Tanner's older-woman crush, Avery, invited us to the Dodgers/Angels preseason game.
As you can see, there was a slight discrepancy over which team to support.
Our friends are huge Angels fans, and well, we just bleed blue . . .
And yes, blue conquered the night.
4 comments:
You bleed red and you know it! Fun to see you guys!!!
Haha. Too true. I am an Angels fan at heart.
WHAT??? You better be an angels fan! I like the dodgers...mainly b/c my dad was drafted by them many years ago:) but I am a much bigger Angels fan!!!
Erin, I never liked baseball until you introduced me to the Angels - remember watching the games our freshmen year? - of course I'm an angels fan!! BUT I had to back up the dodger fans in my life . . . actually, I just didn't have any red to wear. :)
Post a Comment