Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!


Tanner has been giggling for a while now, but only in short little outbursts, and it's usually a little in between laughter and crying-I think the whole laughing thing was a bit confusing to him for a while . . . Well, the other day, I was holding him in front of the mirror and letting him play with one of my bracelets. The bracelet slipped out of his hand and clattered onto the countertop - and Tanner busted up laughing. The next time he let the bracelet drop, it fell in the sink and he went into a fit of laughter - which made me start laughing, and the harder I laughed, the more Tanner laughed. It was hilarious. Tanner is now a laughing champion - and I am addicted to making him giggle.

10 comments:

McLove said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Annie Duckworth said...

I LOVE it! He is so cute. Brooklyn is mostly still in the painful cry stage but every once in a while she will laugh at the lamest things. So much fun.

Olsen Family said...

That is so cute!!

Amy and Dane said...

Ha, that's great. Love it! Happy Birthday Whit!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Kari said...

He is so dang cute Whit! I could listen to that laugh all day

Charity said...

Sooo freakin cute!! I love baby giggles.

MUG said...

Oh he is so sweet!!

outdoorber said...

I've watched this soooo many times! it just makes me happy!!!!
Love ya!

stephanie said...

Cute, cute!! I can't believe how big he's getting. What a darling laugh!

Tresa said...

We listen to this at least three times a week! When we need to be cheered up we listen to Tanner and Whit's laugh!!
love Mom and Dad