Monday, August 18, 2008

Sayonara Sermons

Our Good Friends, Natalie and Gavin, had to leave LA and move back to Idaho . . . We'll miss you two!!





Before they left, Matt and I took them flying over Los Angeles at night - that's our favorite flight because you can see all of the city lights. It was especially cool because there was a Dodgers game going on that night so we were able to see the stadium all lit up and filled with thousands of people.



Mini-Matt enjoyed the flight as well.
Even though he didn't get to see much, he was sporting a cool headset just like his daddy.

5 comments:

R and K said...

I sent an invite to your whitvandy--is there a different email I should send it to?

Ferran Family said...

Oh my gosh! That would be so FUN!

{B}dreamy said...

I really hope you name baby boy Mini-Matt. Or at least keep calling him that! It has a certain ring to it... *B

Brandon and Erin said...

ok lady...can't reach you so maybe I can here! You are a beautiful tiny prego woman! so cute...i can't believe I haven't seen you in a few months...looks like you guys are having fun! Such a cute couple.

Michelle and Adam said...

Cute blog Whit...

I finally found your blog address. The kid pics are so adorable, I need to get a copy of them from you. You guys look like your livin it up there even with your pregnant self!!! Nice Work!!! Can't wait to see the baby!